Sunday 30th June 2019
Carnival Sunday is a much-loved tradition with activities for everyone; previous years’ events have included stalls, workshops, street entertainers, music… anything can happen!
Mae Carnifal y Sul yn draddodiad poblogaidd gyda gweithgareddau i bawb; yn y gorffennol gwelwyd stondinau, gweithdai, adloniant stryd, cerddoriaeth... rhywbeth at ddant pawb!
- Videos of previous carnivals can be found on our YouTube channel.
- Photos of previous carnivals can be found on our photo gallery.
- You can also follow us on Twitter.
Monmouth Carnival 2019 will take place on 30th June. Unlike that past two years, this year’s procession will begin at 2pm from Priory street, travel down Monnow Street, along Blestium Street and finish in Chippenham Fields.
On Chippenham Fields, after the procession there will be some entertainment on stage with a number of stalls in the area.
- General enquiries: Anthea Dewhurst
- Stalls enquiries: Emma Warmington-Gardner
This page will be updated as more information is available.