It is possible to register in person on the day, however please feel free to fill out the form in advance as it helps us prepare.
This form is available in Welsh here.
- The date of this year’s carnival is 8th July.
- We are no longer accepting manned floats in the parade. If you wish to enter an unmanned decorated vehicle, please choose “class B”.
- All vehicles must be road legal.
Please remember to bring your vehicle insurance with you.
- The carnival shall start at Monnow Bridge and end at Priory Street.
- Registration noon to 1 pm,
Judging 1:15 pm – 1:45 pm,
Parade starts from Monnow Bridge – 2 pm,
Prizes awarded 3pm approx – Shire Hall stage.
- Participation is free, but registration is compulsory. You may register with us on Monnow Street on the day, however, this form allows us to make better preparations.
- Please do not collect money for your group during the parade.
- You are welcome to distribute publicity!
- Prepare and assemble at Monnow Bridge.
- Please come to receive your number disc at the stall by Monnow Bridge, even if you have already registered in advance.
- Enquires: email@example.com or use the contact form.
|A||Best vintage vehicle||£50 + The John Blake Shield|
|B||Decorated vehicles (unmanned)||£50 + Monmouth Carnival winner’s medal|
|C||Interesting vehicles||£50 + Monmouth Carnival winner’s medal|
|D||Walkers (dancing entry)||£50 + Monmouth Carnival winner’s medal|
|E||Walkers (group)||£50 + Monmouth Carnival winner’s medal|
|F||Walkers (individual)||£50 + Monmouth Carnival winner’s medal|
|G||Walkers (this year’s theme, which is fairytale fantasy)||£50 + Monmouth Carnival winner’s medal|