There are a few changes to this year’s carnival procession. Please read below for details.
Online registration isn’t open yet, but if you’d like to register your interest, please let us know via the contact form.
- The date of this year’s carnival is 2nd July.
- For this year, we are no longer accepting manned floats in the parade. If you wish to enter an unmanned decorated vehicle, please choose “class B”.
- This year, the carnival shall start at Monnow Bridge and end at Priory Street.
- Participation if free, but registration is compulsory. You may register with us on Monnow Street on the day, however, online registration allows us to make better preparations.
- Please do not collect money for your group during the parade.
You are welcome to distribute publicity!
- Walkers, prepare and assemble at Monnow Bridge.
- Everyone, please come to receive your number disc at Monnow Bridge, even if you have already registered online.
- Registration noon to 1 pm,
Judging 1:15 pm – 1:45 pm.
- Whole Parade starts from Monnow Bridge – 2 pm
- Prizes awarded 2:50 pm approx – Shire Hall stage.
- Enquires: Contact Us.